Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Night Prayer

Before I lay my head down to rest I ask Jesus to forgive me for all my sins this day. I am sorry for having offended or hurt You in way.  Be with my family throughout this night; enfold them in your arms and keep them safe. Guide me Lord in Your ways and show me the path You have prepared for me.  Help me to say, "Yes, Lord" to anything you ask of me. Forgive me for my weaknesses. You are my strength.  I seek you, Lord.  I rest assured in scripture that tells us to ask and it shall be given,  seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened. I come to you, Lord, with open heart. I ask, I seek, I knock.  I am yours, Jesus. I love you, Jesus.  Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Angel of God,
My guardian dear,
To whom God's love commits me here,
Ever this day be at my side,
To light and guard,
To rule and guide.
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.