Monday, December 2, 2013

I am missing my son, daughter-in-law, and new grandbaby.  People always speak of how there is a certain "feeling" that comes with being a grandparent and intellectually I understood but now that I am a Grammy I truly do understand. There just aren't words to express my feelings. I love my children and grandchildren so much. I know my daughter-in-law may not be my flesh and blood but she is my child and I love her as my child so when I speak of my children I mean my son and his wife. Our grandbaby turned 4 weeks old yesterday. Wow, has the time gone by so quickly. I love my family. Thank you, Lord, for the precious gifts you have given me of my husband, my children, my grandchild, my parents, my sister and her family and all of our family. Thank you for your blessings upon me. To you, oh Lord, I give all I have. Thy will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.