Saturday, August 16, 2014

Returning after a long pause

I have been away for awhile but thank the Lord, Jesus Christ, I am able to return again.  Earlier this week we were able to see our granddaughter's first steps with her push toy and last night we enjoyed conversation together and a wonderful dinner of tuna steaks with mango salsa and rice pilaf.  My husband and I talked at length about the Lord and our commitment to Him.  Jesus is the center of our relationship and has been since we first became a couple. I pray your relationships are the same.  We talked about the importance of keeping Christ in our daily lives.  I pray you have a blessed day and carry Christ to those you meet this day.  Turn off the TV and have a conversation with your family and God.  Life is too busy....slow down, have a conversation and share a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing.